Thursday, August 5, 2010

to swap or not to swap that is the question

SO I am curious I have done swaps in the past and they have been fine, but this summer I have done 2 and both have been bad experience's. The first one I never heard back from my swap partner and then finally did through the person hosting the swap and got her address. I mailed a awesome package but then never got one in return. The next swap that I did I got my package but mine was a little late getting out because of one of the things that i ordered was late getting to me. Got a email today from the host er saying that i moved my blog and would never be able to swap in this town again. I am totally confused. Has anyone ever had experience's like this? Is this normal? I never said anything when i didn't get the first package because i didn't want to make anyone feel bad. Should I have?  I also did a book swap and got a email that people were over swaping. blurgh

1 comment:

  1. sad...swap, ALWAYS swap, and forgive my email that was sent to you instead of the person who actually DID remove their blog instead of getting a package out to their partner...as you know i mistook the email address...and apologized...plus i have felt horrible about it all day..*sigh*

    unfortunately i have only had 3 swaps (out of who knows how many) where EVERYONE got their package, ON TIME.

    THREE...for reals.

    i now i have swap angels on standby to put together a package for the people who were flaked on and YES i let the flakers know they are not welcome to swap with me again AND that i will let people know they are flakers. it is just how i roll.

    ReplyDelete

dont bite your tounge itll bleed