Saturday, March 20, 2010

Prayers for my journey on the yellow brick road

So today I am at a impass of sorts. Have you ever felt as though the road before you is going to take a exciting turn? that somewhere 50 miles up the road there will be something new and exciting, something that will change your life. It may make up for all of the crap that you have been through latley. It may be the answer to so many of your prayers. You are not sure wich ones, but you know that something good is about to come. This is how I feel. How I have felt for the past month. I am humbled to tears that I am on this brink. I have ended a relatonship that brought me about a mililsecond of hope for the future but left me with a bad taste and  a feeling that if this was my future I would rather be alone. I stood up for myself and returned to my core, my beliefs and where I feel that most comfortable. When you are insync with the plan that the Lord has for you there is nothing that can relplace that peaceful feeling. That is where I am at right now. I feel the peace before that calm. I know that may sound like a oxymorn or oxymormon :) However that is how I feel. My impass comes at the fact that I am at the forks that are in the road. I feel like I could take either of them, however here is that darn catch 22, Im not sure what either fork holds. I know that changes are coming that I will have to choose. A new life that will becoming, my life. I know that I need to spend the next days months and weeeks maybe in tune with the spirit and listening. being quick to listen and slow to speak. Fasting and praying about the Lords plan. Praying that he will use the holy gohst to quide me. If you have the chance, if you can spare a second. I would really appreciate a silent prayer, a loud one or some thoughts of love my way. Good thoughts put out in the universe on my behalf. I really could use them.

Thanks

k

No comments:

Post a Comment

dont bite your tounge itll bleed