Saturday, March 27, 2010

The problem with borrowing things

SO I love smoothies. I love kitchen appliances. However I live in a apartment with not much cuppord or storage space. I wanted to see if i had a blender if I would use it on a regular basis. So I asked some close friends if I could borrow their blender. They said sure we rarely use it. Ive had it for a couple of weeks but haven used it. Well this morning I woke up and had a scratchy throat and thought ooh a smoothie would be wonderful.. I put all the fixings in the blender and pushed blend. A second later I see a puff of white smoke and flames... thats right small electrical fire and im in my jammies.. I know that water makes it worse and the extingusher is in the hall.. I grab the jar take it by the cord and run outside, putting it in the dumptster . Luckily yesterday was garbage day so there was nothing else in there. umm now heres the delima ... do i now have to replace that blender?  Do I just buy them a new one and say nothing. blurgh.... Ive been hesitant on spending the money on one for myself, should have just bought one. Lesson learned.

Now to get the awful smell out of my apartment .

No comments:

Post a Comment

dont bite your tounge itll bleed